Wedding Dewan Seri Siantan Putrajaya Part 2

So this is the result after all the stress, hard work, and preparation for the big day. Our wedding was held on 30th June 2018 at Dewan Seri Siantan Putrajaya. Looking back, I still remember how nervous yet how truly happy I was on my wedding day. Everything turned out perfectly, just as I expected. I think I'll just let the pictures speak for this post :)











Getting ready - peach dress and peachy look <3





Him <3





Us after getting ready~



Kenapa la u tinggi sangat? Sakit mata nak dongak :p


Before nak masuk dewan with our pengapit. Sis is sooo neves that time





Masa ni jantung nak meletuppp :o nasib boleh pegang orang sebelah heh



  
Okay, pandang camera. Senyum. Cover neves.





Silat by Ayah





Makan beradab & potong cake

       


Our family <3






My girls <3




I'll just skip all the pictures with the guests. Banyak sangat. Heh.

Last but not least, outdoor photo shoot ~

Since dewan dekat dengan bangunan cantik2, we just photoshoot jalan kaki je. Tapi lepas tu sakit kaki jgk sbb pakai heels :(




                     




Ni photographer suruh pose suka hati. Memang buruk la jawabnya. Lol

Bersyukur sangat sebab dapat photographer yg berpengalaman. Walaupun sis memang tak reti posing, tapi nasib baik ada photographer yg pandai guide us how to pose in every picture. Phew~

End of Part 2.

For more info on the preparation, you may read Part 1 here

Comments